 Marketplace / Shopping / 6136
Re: anyone found $15 R2D2 DDKs in SC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.sc, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 15:05:07 GMT

Hey,
I haven't been looking for Lego at Wal-Mart in the last few weeks, so I
don't know.  I'll try to look at one or two Wal-Marts today if I get the chance.
David

In lugnet.loc.us.sc, Mark & Milissa Millére writes:
Ben,

We have hit ALL the Charleston area Wal-Marts to no avail :(

Hey Dave, any in Columbia yet?

Thanx,

Mark Millére
LUGnet # 525
Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millére's Spares
<http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?i=MMillere>