 Marketplace / Shopping / 6132
  5978 / 19,33 USD !

Hello Legofans, This mail may interest you. I present the last complete and unopened 34 sets 5978 (Sphynx secret surprise) at this web address: (URL) price is 19,33 USD (following currency rate of this day). If you are interested, I must inform you (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)