 Marketplace / Shopping / 609
    Re: FOTW - 5988 for $49.99 @ Toysrus in San Mateo, CA —Ray Sanders
   I noted the same thing at the TRU in Gainesville FL. I think I counted about 8-10 units on the shelf. Must have been a slow seller. Ray (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: FOTW - 5988 for $49.99 @ Toysrus in San Mateo, CA —Ectal Greenhaw
    Or maybe Adventurers is going to be slowly phased out and replaced with a new system theme: Timmy in Super Kiddy Land and the Underchallenged, Understimulated Kiddy Raiders (all sets preassembled). (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)