 Marketplace / Shopping / 6058
Re: Bulk train windows & doors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 21:18:27 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Wessel Burgers writes:
Don't know if anyone has already posted something about this but noticed
just now that these are now available through shop.lego.com. I only check
the online shop for my own country, so who knows they might have been
available in other countries for ages. Still wanted to let you know...

Play Well,

Wessel

Thanks for the message.

Interesting and at a verry affordable price.
Now hoping for the (2875 sloped brick 45 2x6x2/3)kind of train roof pieces,
and the fun of building our own cars can begin .

regards,
Ludo