 Marketplace / Shopping / 5984
    Re: Target Sale —David Wertz
   Thanks for the info. Is there any way to use the Mania Magazine coupons for online purchases? Can you enter in the bar-code number or something? David (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Target Sale —David W. Speck
   (...) I don't have an answer to that one. I would just call and ask if they can be used somehow (although I doubt their system would be setup to handle them). You may be out of luck that way - but you can only try (technically, I guess they would be (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)