 Marketplace / Shopping / 594
Re: FREE LEG0 STAR WARS Droid Fighter and Naboo Swamp
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 13:35:49 GMT

   What do these tokens look like?  Are they all the same or do they have
different Star Wars characters on them?

--
   Have fun!
   John
Jason Briscoe wrote in message ...
Hi,

Hope you all have seen the new Typhoo tea promo with free sets up for • grabs?

you need 21 tokens for both sets and tokens are only available on the 80's
size box. If your quick they are on offer in somerfield. I have just bought • 63
boxes!!!

Jakey (UK)