 Marketplace / Shopping / 5911
5910  |  5912
Subject:
LEGO 6091 at my Target for $67
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 23:57:29 GMT

I was looking through the Target ad today, and I saw
King Leo's Castle for $67. I don't know if it's nationwide, but
it was in the Target ad today.  Also I have a $10 off coupon from the LEGO
Magazine.  Worth it?

Kevin
"Outside of a dog, a book is Man’s best friend. And inside of a dog, it’s
too dark to read."-Groucho Marx