 Marketplace / Shopping / 5909
Re: WalMart $4 buckets are *not* 4288- 400 pc buckets!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 19:56:49 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Scott Conley writes:
To those setting alarm clocks this morning hoping to pick up the 400pc
classic bucket for $4 at WalMart-

Note that the ad specifies bucket number 4285.  I just got back from the
local WalMart and this is in fact what they're stocking for $4.

And the 4285 is what I got. One. I got there at 6:06 AM and every one of them
had been grabbed. I happened to notice one behind the register as I was checking
out: "does that belong to anyone ?  No ?  I'll take it"

Ray
l# 124