 Marketplace / Shopping / 5820
    8485 Lego Control Center at app 500DKK —John Jensen
   Just wanted to let you know that a toystore near me (in Denmark called Buddy) has them on sale, where they dug them up, I don'n know, but I'll be willing to help someone to get them for a small fee:) You'd probably have to act very quickly though. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)