 Marketplace / Shopping / 5763
  Re: My Bargain Shopping Report

(...) <Super Major Snip of Great Info> (...) Great post with lots of useful info, David! Thanks for taking the time to share. I would certainly be interested in reading more. Now if you'll excuse me I'm headed over to Best Buy to see if I can find (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: My Bargain Shopping Report

I can't believe the Best Buy sale is still going on! I picked up 8 Robo Sports and 7 Extreme Creatures here in the Bay Area (CA) almost two weeks ago for $9.99. Funny thing was, I had picked up one of the Robo Sports the previous week for the $20 it (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: My Bargain Shopping Report

(...) They were. Don't worry: you got all of them. I checked last weekend :( Ran (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)