 Marketplace / Shopping / 5758
  Re: Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit

oops, I forgot the link (URL) you go to Walmart.com and search for "droid developer kit" Have fun luggers! "Joel Morris" <jcmorris@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G46JJ2.AAu@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Walmart special on Droid Developer Kit

Ok, I know it's OutlookExpress that did this but... It choped the link. (URL) the link I clicked, a Catalina bikini, by the menu tabs at the top of the page this is located in the toy dept. Does this strike you as odd? Fred (24 years ago, 18-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)