 Marketplace / Shopping / 5747
Re: MAC USERS/SOLVED PROBLEM
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 01:47:16 GMT

Thanks, Emmanuel!...

Very quick response that's greatly appreciated... now I don't have to
use MS Explorer anymore =)

Sorry if you would've preferred if I contacted you privately rather
than post it publicly... it was in no way meant in a negative way other
than to draw your attention to the problem (for Mac users).

C.

In article <G44Eox.JEp@lugnet.com>, Ets Dya Shopping
<dya.shopping@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

Hi Claus and other Mac users,

I inform you technical problem which concerns all Mac users is now solved.
This problem would have been quicker solved yet, if you directly sent me
your mail.
I want to insist on the fact that DYA SHOPPING understands each problem.
Because each Internaut is different, each case is different. That's why,
each time, our business team or technical team which manages DYA website try
to solve quickly your problem of access or order.
Nevertheless, we can't know the problem if you don't inform me about it.
Concerning the present problem, rub out your navigator all temporary
internet files to begin and correctly connect you so as to access on DYA
website and benefit from fabulous offers !
Endless, I want to thank you french technical team which quickly reacts for
each problem on DYA website. This act is one new proof of good relationships
between all operators of DYA website.

Have a nice day,

Emmanuel.
E-MAIL: dya.shopping@wanadoo.fr