 Marketplace / Shopping / 5737
Re: Star wars 7181,7191 Lego Mania Coupon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 09:19:59 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Daniel Delcollo writes:
Does anyone else remember anything about a Coupon for $$ off on the Star
Wars 7181 Tie Fighter or 7191 X-wing Fighter?  I thought sure I had saved
that thing so I could take a better look at it. but now I cant seem to find
it.  I seem to remember it being about 6 months ago.  If anyone can remind
me what that was, and if it is still valid it might be time for me to
finally make a purchase.  Also if anyone has one of those coupons and would
be willing to part with it, I will gladly send an SASE.  thanks a million.

Yeah in Canada, one coupon was $15 off 7181 and the other was $20 (or 25?)
off 7191.  They came in an issue of the Lego Mania Magazine.  Unfortunately
they expired some time in October...

I'm pretty sure the same coupons were available in the US, only in US
dollars, of course.

Bryan