 Marketplace / Shopping / 5727
5726  |  5728
Subject:
Deals at EToys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 22:36:34 GMT

hi there, I thought I'd alert everyone to a couple of deals I saw at Etoys:

They have the X-Wing (7191) for only $120 and the Tie Interceptor (7181) for
$80. Yeah, they're still expensive, but at least they are $30 and $20 off,
respectively.

They have a few otehr deals on the cheaper lego sets, go check it out!

-daoist