 Marketplace / Shopping / 5723
  6093 / Special Price

Hi Legofans, I think that will interest you. I decided to reduce the price of following Lego set : Number : 6093 (Flying Ninja Fortress) Year : 1998 Price : 273 Frf (about <36 $U.S). On the other hand, I inform you that Lego sets 1076 (advent (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)