 Marketplace / Shopping / 5719
    LEGO Mosaic? —Mike Walsh
   Did I miss something? It appears that the Mosaic can not be ordered over the web any more! Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com PS: Where does one download the Brick-O-Lizer from? (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: LEGO Mosaic? Jake McKee
   Mike, I just heard that we found a bug in Java applet that occasionally shift the instructions one row. From what I understand, this is an irregular occurance, but in the interest of making sure that the functionality works perfectly, we have taken (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: LEGO Mosaic? —Tom Stangl
   I can tell you from experience it DOES do that - the directions for my Mosaic had 2 rows of black on the bottom that weren't on the original or saved-as-ordered picture. Not to mention that I had put ONE dk grey plate on the Mosaic, and it didn't (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)