 Marketplace / Shopping / 5718
Re: NEW BULK BRICKS NOW IN STOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 02:10:22 GMT

"r2" <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:G3znzw.EDB@lugnet.com...

Bob wrote in message ...

No mention of train doors or windows though :-(

I just received  the castle pack, blue train windows, trees, 1x2 grey • bricks
and grey train doors. The rest are still on back order (grey windows and
blue doors).

Rose

I received both grey and blue windows and doors today although the grey
doors and blue windows were shipped separately from the blue doors and grey
windows.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com