 Marketplace / Shopping / 5703
  Re: eToys shipping rates - Note the Maximum!

(...) Thanks for pointing this out: I managed to overlook this little tidbit, and made at least one decision to pass on buying a bunch of small sets on closeout because the extra buck apiece made them a lot less attractive. Since past discussions (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: eToys shipping rates - Note the Maximum!

Is Brickwise working? It seems to always have wrong prices in it. Did you ever figure out a way to put the date/time of the last update on the Brickwise pages? And by the way: There seems to be no more max shipping at eToys. My shipping cost was $46 (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: eToys shipping rates - Note the Maximum!

(...) Yes, my last order (not shipped yet) had a shipping fee of $113. BEN (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.shipping)