 Marketplace / Shopping / 57
  TRU Opening times

Hi, I stopped by one of my local TRUs this morning to find that they changed their opening time from 8:00 am to 9:30 am. Is this happening everywhere because it isn't the "christmas season" anymore, or is this just a local occurance? I'm wondering (...) (26 years ago, 17-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU Opening times

In Northern VA the 9:30 time has been standard for quite some time. DJ Zorn To locate scans of official instructions for discontinued sets only go to: (URL) Stembel wrote in message ... :Hi, I stopped by one of my local TRUs this morning to find (...) (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: TRU Opening times

(...) In my area (could well be different elsewhere... even here some TRUs out in the boonies have slightly differing hours), the 8AM opening time comes only between Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's otherwise 9:30, and has been for years. Kevin (26 years ago, 18-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)