 Marketplace / Shopping / 5696
Re: HTO Soccer Sets at Ames
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 20:11:39 GMT

What does HTO mean? (HARD To Own :))
Todd Hossbach wrote in message ...
I stopped by Ames this afternoon to use a 30% off coupon on a Destroyer • Droid.
As I was looking over the somewhat poor selection, I noticed at the end of • the
isle these small Soccer sets. I soon realized that they were the HTO sets
3412-3414. They are selling for $4.99. I know that these sets are available
through S@H, but I'd rather pay sales tax than s&h. This particular Ames is
located in Bloomington, Indiana.

-Todd