 Marketplace / Shopping / 5681
5680  |  5682
Subject:
8462/STOCK ALERT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 12:26:09 GMT

Hi Legofans,

This mail may interest you.
Among toys fair, one Lego Technic model benefits from one special offer.
Nevertheless, stock about this reference is low :
NUMBER: 8462
NAME: Tow truck
THEME: Technic advanced
YEAR: 1998
UNIT PRICE (without tax): less of 55 USD !

I must inform you that 8462 is definitively no available in Lego factories
more. That's why DYA won't present it you after end of stock.... that's why
you may not find discount price again !
All sets are new, unopened, complete and in perfect status.
See you later,

Emmanuel.
http://www.dya-shopping.com