 Marketplace / Shopping / 5619
  1094 and 1097?

I was out today, and came across sets 1094 Johnny Thunder, and 1097 RES-Q Runner, and picked them up. I was just wondering if they were ever hard to find sets at all? Were they promo sets? Please LMK if there is anything 'special' about these. (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 1094 and 1097?

(...) I think those were HTO (high traffic outlet- sold at different stores than noraml LEGO) sets in 1999. Yes, HTO sets are hard to find. I saw them at Grand and Toy last year, and I regret not buying the 1097. But I just found the <set:2885 Ice (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 1094 and 1097?

(...) Okay. I don't know all sets from memory. (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)