 Marketplace / Shopping / 5597
Re: E-Mail Problems - AGAIN
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 01:56:29 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Stanley writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Troy Cefaratti writes:
I'm working on the problem as best as I can, and if it is not solved soon I
will be looking to set up an e-mail account elsewhere (Suggestions?).

Yahoo has never let me down as a backup account.

Here is one that I use.
http://home.crosswinds.net/

My favorite feature about this service is that their mail can be
automatically forwarded to other accounts while leaving a copy behind as
backup.  I like this so that I can read email on the client of my choice rather
than via web browser.

__Kevin Salm__