 Marketplace / Shopping / 5588
    Blue arms —Zack Stackhouse
   I need a bunch of blue arms. Anybody know which set comes with a bunch of blue arms for cheap, or a brickbay shop. The best I can find is torso's with blue arms for $0.50 on various brickbay shops. Thanks, Zack (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Blue arms —Frank Filz
     (...) Well, not necessarily a bargain, but 3406 Americas Bus comes with 5 blue torsos w/blue arms. Of course that comes out to more... Frank (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Blue arms —Steve Bliss
   (...) How many are you looking for? I've got somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 to 30 pairs of blue arms I could let go. E-mail me with an offer, if you're interested. Steve (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)