 Marketplace / Shopping / 5584
  Re: Halloween

That's it. <puts on costume> <gets into car to go to Erik's house> What a cool place to get Treats from. You rock, dude. ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Halloween

Heh Heh. Hope that's not a Jar-Jar costume you've got. -Erik P.S. They're just the little Technic racers, that my Target put on clearance for $3 or so. And I just noticed the Kabaya ninjas are all gone. (So I had way too many of those...) There used (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)