 Marketplace / Shopping / 558
    Model Team Chopper —Mike Poindexter
   I am looking to buy 4 of the Model Team Choppers (Black Thunder) and Toy's R Us is out of them. I could buy them from Shop@Home, but I was wondering if anybody knew where I could get them for less than $44 each. They are not on eToys. It doesn't (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Model Team Chopper —Alan Demlow
   (...) According to a local Lego guy who works in a toy store, the 5542 is discontinued, so you shouldn't expect to see it restocked in stores. I think a couple of local toy stores still have one or two each, but they're $40 plus 8% NYS sales (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Model Team Chopper —Tom Stangl
   Say WHAAAAAAT? The 5542 is new for 98, why would they discontinue it already? Geez, if they ARE discontinued, I'd better order 3 or 4 of them to split up for parts. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)