 Marketplace / Shopping / 5575
  Sale at kbkids.com

I just noticed that KBKids.com is having a sale on most of their lego sets. Discounts range from 20% to 50%. Most obvious sets NOT included: UCS, Mindstorms, and Lego Studios. (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Sale at kbkids.com

Drat - I just ordered some stuff about 2 weeks ago. I could have saved about 20%-30%! The stuff is supposed to come tomorrow. Maybe I'll order more? Todd Hossbach <Todd.Hossbach@att.net> wrote in message news:G39tqI.9s4@lugnet.com... (...) sets. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Sale at kbkids.com

(...) They also have a nice bonus going. If your order is at least $100, they will send you a $20 kbkids gift card. You can use the card online or at the store. Julie (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Sale at kbkids.com

(...) a KB ToyWorks near me (Montclair, CA) is also having a sale, but theirs is a Buy One, Get One 50% Off sale, and applies to "ALL LEGO" (with ALL underlined on the sign :) I took advantage of it tonight when buying my chrome knights' kingdom (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)