 Marketplace / Shopping / 5446
5445  |  5447
Subject:
Wal-Mart Multi-pack
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2000 02:25:19 GMT

    I saw a pack of 6 for 30 dollars al Wally-World tonight.  Sets include:
6919 Planetary Prowler, 4910 hover scout, 6463 lunar rover, 2963 extreme
racer, and one other that I can't remember.  I think it includes a play
table with parts as a set because it is called a 6 pack but only pictures 5
sets with a note that it includes a play table.

--
--D M Garcia
http://www.geocities.com/dmglego/