 Marketplace / Shopping / 536
Re: kaplan orders?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 01:51:41 GMT

Anyone with a credit card can order from Pitsco Dacta online at:

http://pitsco-legodacta-store.com/index.htm

They charge a flat $6 for shipping up to $100, 6% thereafter.

-Rob.

ectal wrote in message <378AA989.FF979E21@speakeasy.org>...

What qualifies one to order from Kaplan or anywhere that has Dacta? I'm
interested in obtaining a Dacta item but am worried that you need to be
an educator to get your hands on any of these... How's this work? Or can
anyone assist me?