 Marketplace / Shopping / 5348
  Star Wars combination packages at Toys R Us

Toys R Us is having a sale on some of the Star Wars LEGO. My lovely wife bought me a combination Snow Speeder/Tie Y-Wing set for 35, and a combination Sith Infiltrator/Naboo Swamp for 20. You have to buy the sets together, but they are 50% off. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Star Wars combination packages at Toys R Us

(...) I saw this at the TRU in Emeryville, CA today. So after you have done your shopping at IcK-EA, swing by the TRU for 50% off SW... -- Richard (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Star Wars combination packages at Toys R Us

(...) bought (...) are (...) Found these today in Charlotte NC. Bought one of each. They also had 1298s for $9.99 so I bought another one of those (good parts and free sorting tray). Frank (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

I found the tie/y-wing/speeder at the TRU in Mission Viejo, CA. Unfortunately, they didn't have the other pack. I'll check back later. Christopher Masi <cmasi@cmasi.chem.tulane.edu> wrote in message news:39E93AD6.1431AD...ane.edu... (...) bought (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Star Wars combination packages at Toys R Us

And add my sightings- Anakin's Podracer/ Lightsaber Duel/ Droid Fighter discovered in a Zellers in Lindsay, Ontario Anakin's Podracer/ Sith Infiltrator discovered in a Toys R Us in Whitby, Ontario There are a lot of these things. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)