 Marketplace / Shopping / 534
  25% + off Star Wars Lego at KBkids.com

This URL was posted to RTL, and I checked it out and it's for real. Lego SW and Mindstorms sets for $25% off retail, plus no shipping if ordered before Aug 1, and no sales tax if ordered outside Colorado. AND--not listed in the grand openning (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 25% + off Star Wars Lego at KBkids.com

I called them yesterday evening and they assured me that more would be available by the end of the month. I just checked a minute ago and they have removed the RIS from the page. I hope that's just until they're back in stock. Brian (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)