 Marketplace / Shopping / 5327
5326  |  5328
Subject:
Bricks on the Brain is closing its virtual doors....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 14:47:45 GMT

Greetings once again from Bricks on the Brain!

We are both happy and sad to report that BotB will be shutting its virtual
doors to parts sales.

I am following a new oppportunity that won't allow for continued parts sales.
Once things are a little more settled, BotB will be changing its focus with
new, cool functionality. This opportunity is a wonderful chance to expand my
career, so I am really excited. I am a little sad because of the strong
relationship I have built with the BotB customers, as well as the sheer
enjoyment of selling parts!

For now, the store will stay online, but with zero parts in inventory. You
will still be able to check the status of previous orders, browse parts
listings, etc.

In addition, the @bricksonthebrain.com email service will continue to remain
up for the forseeable future, regardless of the focus of the site. So, if you
are currently using that service, please feel comfortable in continued use.

If you have any outstanding customer service issues, please feel free to email
me at: billing@bricksonthebrain.com, and we can get them resolved ASAP.

This has been a crazy six months in the LEGO community, and LEGO element
sales. Here's to another crazy six!

Jake
BricksontheBrain.com