 Marketplace / Shopping / 5323
    8456 from DYA/LIMITED STOCK AND SALE —Emmanuel Fouquet
   Hi Legofans, This mail may interest you. In DYA's warehouse, I found an old technic set. Following the stock very limited (only 9 sets) , I must limit sale at 2 sets by order (to satisfy your demand). Here is this set: NUMBER: 8456 NAME: Fiber optic (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)