 Marketplace / Shopping / 5304
  Looking online for Emperors Stronghold for cheap, anyone?

Im looking to finish off my Ninja collection. Just missing Shanghai Surprise and the Emperors(sp) Stronghold. I found Ninja Fire Fortress at my local Walmart. Reg, 29.99, clearance, 12.00, it rang up at 9.50. What a steal! But I have yet to see (...) (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)