 Marketplace / Shopping / 5303
  4128 buckets are back

I forgot to mention that I saw about twenty 4128 buckets at my local Fred Meyer store the other day. I didn't get a price, however they were $20 last time they carried them. Rose (24 years ago, 6-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4128 buckets are back

I knew this was happening. When I was at the Kidvention, I was wanting to buy 400 of the tubs and they said they couldn't sell that many to me, as it would not leave enough for Fred Meyer to be interested in them. Kind of gives me an ego to think my (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4128 buckets are back

(...) You go, Mike! Who said AFOLs have no impact on TLC operations? (...) There may be some sloshing around in the TRU inventory system too, my local TRU in GR had a bunch (because they reorder based on volume and I skewed their volume by (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4128 buckets are back

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message ... (...) their (...) the (...) module (...) This (4128) is the XL red freestyle bucket, released in 1997. I think Larry is referencing the blue tub with 1200 bricks. Rose PS Fred Meyer has started their Fall (...) (24 years ago, 8-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4128 buckets are back

(...) Whoops. Indeed I was. Thanks! I'm actually quite interested in the 4128, if it goes on sale and someone can hook me up with a fair quantity for a small but non zero markup, compressed to save on shipping (I don't need the buckets themselves, (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4128 buckets are back

(...) I can tell you from experience that you can compress them 2.5:1 and keep them in buckets, so they'll compress pretty far without any buckets at all ;-) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4128 buckets are back

(...) I can tell you from experience that you can compress 16 buckets worth into 1 case which contained 4 buckets... I brought back quite a few from LLC... -John (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 4128 buckets are back

These buckets are selling for $19.99. Fred Meyers has been having buy two get one free sale. These guys typically have great clearance sales and all the buckets left after Christmas will be cleared out. The last time they had a clearance on these (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)