 Marketplace / Shopping / 5280
  Re: Train Parts from S@H?

(...) Nope. They have been available for the entire time the trains have been available, except that when it was 4.5 V, one had to have a UK address to get stuff... (that was when the S@H service in the UK was _much_ better than in Canada) James (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Train Parts from S@H?

(...) <ZING!> Man, that was fast, James! :] The Summer catalogue(s) I got (my first) didn't have them in them, so this was the first time I'd ever seen them. I just figured that meant they were new. Nice to know though, otherwise I would've done (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)