 Marketplace / Shopping / 5233
Re: 4561 System Railway Express 99.99 @ KbKids TODAY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 23:48:05 GMT

I didn't say it was a great deal! :) I'm not into trains much, but I figured
someone might like to know. Besides, Neither my local Target stores nor the
local KB Outlets have had these in may area. I'm sure this is true for others
reading this too.

Watch the KB site in the next week. Last time they had a LEGO as the item of
the day, they did it again a couple days later...here's to hoping they reduce
the price further!

John

In lugnet.market.shopping, John Neal writes:
Perspective here:  Target cleared them out for $34 last winter....

-John

John York wrote:

KbKids has the 4561 on sale today for $99.99. Costco had these a while back • for
$89.99, so it's not the best deal I've seen...

http://www.kbkids.com/mp/surprise.html?

John