 Marketplace / Shopping / 5208
    Re: Zainy Brainy (Va.) sale —Frank Filz
   (...) My order for 10 Sea Scorpions was going to have an $18 shipping charge also, but the order came up with a free shipping, not sure if it was from the coupon code or not. (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Zainy Brainy (Va.) sale —John Hadd
   (...) I talked to them too and they said to use the ECENT11 code ($10 off $25 + Free Shipping) but I couldn't get that to work, So they said to use ZBSPRING for 20% off and you pay the freight, about the same deal or better if you order the larger (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)