 Marketplace / Shopping / 5200
    Re: Lego castle "chrome" sets? —Andy Lynch
   Ahhh. Oops. I really ought to check these things before I post. It looks like they are called Shoprite around here. If you look at the (URL) page, at the bottom it says copyright Wakefern Food Corporation. Correcting myself again... -Andy Lynch (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Lego castle "chrome" sets? —Julie Krenz
   For those in Chicago Land, Cub Foods is part of Supervalu. Here's a list of other stores owned by Supervalu. (URL) actually spell it Valu - isn'that irritating? Julie (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)