 Marketplace / Shopping / 5175
Re: Freight Loading Station
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 22:18:02 GMT

They're gone.  When I called for the Specials, they were out.

Todd Hossbach wrote:

Hello All,

I was just informed by the Lego Shop at Home Service that they are trying to
get rid of their remaining 4555 sets. This is the big freight loading station.
Granted its not on sale ($65.99), but for those of us who have been looking for
this set, thats just fine.

They don't have many left. So you might need to hurry.

Happy Building