 Marketplace / Shopping / 5172
    1298 Advent calendar still available - SF area —Paul Sinasohn
   The KB Toy Store in the Hillsdale mall (San Mateo, CA) has 20 or more of the 1999 advent calendar on sale for $12.99 If anyone is interested in them, I could pick them up for that price, plus tax and shipping (at cost). E-mail me at (...) (24 years ago, 20-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)