 Marketplace / Shopping / 5166
Re: Zany Brany Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 23:11:52 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Daniel S. Allen writes:
I got a circular in the mail today that said %20 off on all new sets,
including Dino Island and Soccer(football, whatever) and %50 off on the
big Insectoids and Wild Wild West indians set, and other Ninja sets. I
don't know if this applies to their website, neither have I been to a ZB
recently. Just thought ya might like to know.

Hmm, looks like it does in some cases but not in others.  The big Wild West
set, they still have at ~MSRP/RRP on their website, and same with the biggest
Insectoids set, but they do have some good deals on other stuff.  Here's where
I'm looking (this info is up to date for ZB's website):

   http://guide.lugnet.com/shop/?q=6xxx

The 4548 9v Speed Regulator for $20 sure ain't a bad deal (but they've been
on sale like that at TRU's for eons, if you can still find 'em).

The Adventurers 5978 Sphinx Secret Surprise for $20 is a fairly darntootin'
great deal (IMHO).  Looks like they *might* be out of that one, though.  :-(

--Todd