 Marketplace / Shopping / 5140
RE: 7190 Millennium Falcon for 57.50 USD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 17:52:36 GMT

I just got 2 also, they must have found a few more...
mark

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Sinasohn [mailto:bearitone@my-deja.com]
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2000 10:27 AM
To: lugnet.market.shopping@lugnet.com
Subject: Re: 7190 Millennium Falcon for 57.50 USD

Julie, I just placed an order for 2 (10:15 Pacific time,
9/15/2000) and it was
accepted.

Paul Sinasohn

In lugnet.market.shopping, Julie Krenz writes:
The link will get you there, but the set is listed as out of stock.
Julie

In lugnet.general, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.general, Brad Hamilton writes:
Hey - I can't find it on there.  I tried going into the • star wars category
and I also tried searching for "falcon.'

It's not listed at all!

Can you provide a direct URL?

Brad,
Try this:

  http://guide.lugnet.com/shop/?q=7xxx

And on that page, there's a direct link to the 7190 • Millennium Falcon set
at KBkids.com for $57.50 USD.

--Todd

[followups to .market.shopping]