 Marketplace / Shopping / 5115
Re: No LEGO shop-at-home deals this week?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 14 Sep 2000 03:43:58 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Stangl writes:
When I last called, they still didn't have the new ones. I'll have to check
tomorrow morning.

Hmm, wonder if it has anything to do with the new online system, perhaps the
folks who make the decisions about specials are busy worrying about getting
the online system up.

Frank