 Marketplace / Shopping / 5106
Re: specials for The Store 11-Sep
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2000 16:24:21 GMT

Kevin Wilson <kwilson_tccs@compuserve.com> wrote:

Stephen F Roberts wrote:
6493 Flying Time Vessel  $19.99 (boat hulls and gray train windows!!)

Train cabs, anyway... a grey one in case you want to turn your
Metroliner all grey.

...yes! train cabs! _not_ windows (if it were windows, there would not be any more of this
set, since I would have bought them all)

--
...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain)