 Marketplace / Shopping / 5102
  Re: Web Deals launch on Bricks on the Brain!

(...) Cool. However I think your price per piece calculator may be a bit off For example eToys 4910 Hover scout. Sale at 1.49 with a price per piece of 1.29. I know this set is juniorised but I suspect it has more than 1.2 pieces in it (what does .2 (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Web Deals launch on Bricks on the Brain!

(...) Thanks for letting us know. We realized late last night that we had an error in the calculations. We have fixed it and everything is calculating fine! Thanks again! (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Web Deals launch on Bricks on the Brain!

(...) Imagine steping into a tub full of minifig shields and clip-on flags - they seem to be one of the most fragile pieces. (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)