 Marketplace / Shopping / 5084
5083  |  5085
Subject:
ZanyBrainy Website Problems?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 20:43:02 GMT

Am I the only one unable to access zanybrainy.com's website?

Starting a few weeks ago,  any time I tried,  I got an "invalid request" error
message (which,  annoyingly,  leaves out the code,  and simply says "Your
browser sent a request that this server cannot understand").

At first,  I thought it might be server outages,  but I've seen other folks
commenting on the site as though they can still reach it,  so I'm wondering
whether they've done something to their software that discriminates against
older browsers.

Ran