 Marketplace / Shopping / 5058
Re: Lego at 7-11
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 01:42:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Chuck Rex writes:

Never mind that the sets were not really that useful - how can I have a race
with 3 cars all labeled #2?.

Well,  it would be a great bet,  if you could find someone other than your dog
to take the other side...

(Alternate answer:  Think "stickers").

But anyway, has anyone else seen this?

I recently noticed a nearby Long's Drugs with about 4 each of 3 or 4 different
$3 sets.  It's not my "neighborhood" one,  so I haven't been there often
enough to track whether they've gotten in more,  or restocked the ones they
had.

Ran