 Marketplace / Shopping / 5051
5050  |  5052
Subject:
USD against FRENCH FRANCS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 06:27:30 GMT

Hi Legofans,

Yesterday, I updated the rate of USD following the french francs and I noted
one wonderful fact for those whose pay in USD.....
The value was: 1 USD = + 7,50 french francs !!!
It's not a dream but reality !
I don't know if France becomes one poor financial country, but I think (if
you pay with USD), you make good businesses with DYA this week.
See you later,

Emmanuel.
http://www.dya-shopping.com