 Marketplace / Shopping / 5009
    Re: Announcing the Brickwise™ Shopping Report —Charles Adams
   My name is Charles Adams and I do the: (URL) currently I am not affiliated with Lugnet in anyway. So as of now I will still be doing the Web Deals page and also the other pages. Lugnet did a great job with these pages and if you go to: (URL) have (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Announcing the Brickwise™ Shopping Report —Steve Chapple
   Thanks Charles - I couldn't find your name on your pages. Perhaps we should call you Steve Jobs and Todd can be Bill Gates? 8-) (...) report (...) (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Announcing the Brickwise™ Shopping Report —Todd Lehman
   (...) Dude, don't even make jokes like that. --Todd (24 years ago, 6-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)